Swimming Pool Rules
- All users of the pool swim entirely at your own risk.
- A cleansing shower is required before entering the pool.
- The lifeguards are charged with the responsibility for maintaining order and discipline in the pool area. They are authorized to enforce pool rules and to remove and bar any person, (member or guest) who is violating these rules or is in any way a barrier to the maintenance of safety and sanitation.
- Running, wrestling or general roughhousing is prohibited in the pool area.
- Persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol or with health problems will not be allowed in the pool area.
- Food or drink is not permitted in the pool water. Breakable containers are not allowed in the pool area.
- Only appropriate and acceptable bathing attire will be allowed in the pool. People in swim attire are restricted to the pool enclosure only.
- Members must sign in their guests at the lifeguard station and a $5.00 fee per guest will be charged.
- A parent or guardian who is also in bathing attire must accompany children under 8 years of age. Lifeguards are not babysitters.
- For safety reasons, golf shoes should not be worn on the pool decking.
- Pool Hours: The pool will be open seasonally from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Sunday with a Lifeguard on Duty.